Resource Families and relative caregivers may be reimbursed for a portion of their respite care expenses, contact the Our County. Our Kids. team ([email protected]) for assistance with obtaining respite care support. You may also call OC.OK. directly at 1-866-899-2649.

You may also consider becoming a volunteer/ informal respite provider.  Through our Prudent Parent policy, caregivers can seek the informal support of friends and community members.  If you are interested in supporting our fostering community this way, please contact us for more information ([email protected]) and to get linked to a family. Thank you!

Translate »